Thursday 17 June 2010

My Zine

Here is a page by page view of my zine. I am really happy with them, I only made 10 - so very limited edition.

I am so happy with the way my zine turned out, mainly because of the individuality of them, and the layout of the imagery on the inside.














The front covers are all screen printed so this is one of the bespoke elements.

I then added a tracing paper photocopy insert for the front and back inside covers - I thought this would open the zine and close the zine nicely as the basis of my project in typography is the front.

I then tried to vary the imagery on the pages next to each other - so try not to have two heart related pages next to each other.

There is then a special insert of my screen printed hearts, and sandwiched in between is my 'Hatching' inspired design, photocopied onto blue paper.

The last page of the book is a colour print of my painting which represented my project. I included a small bit of writing about the project - including my promotional details, I also included a number - 1/10 etc, to show it's an original. These shall be at my exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment