Thursday 17 June 2010

Posters and Prints

I wanted to create a series of posters where I take elements from my previous illustrations and mix them together.

I will be focusing on a colour background - made from two of my 'Hatching' pieces and another of my final piece. However with a different layer style so it's softer, paler and a finer mix between the painting and the photograph.

For the illustrations I shall use my deer with the organic tree like antlers, my skull and flowers monoprint, and my root lungs.

I felt that these were a good variation as it involves animals, plants and the body.

To get the best design outcomes I shall mix and match the 3 backgrounds to the 3 illustrations and that way I shall end up with the most effective combination.

The following are my final posters with the best combination of imagery and background:



No comments:

Post a Comment